Spa Manager - DUB002185 Description
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Spa Manager is responsible to provide hands on support and guidance and ensure services provided are in accordance with the approved Spa brand standards of performance and sequences of service.
- You will also be responsible to ensure the discerning guests feel that their every need is anticipated and they have created a relationship with the spa, not just a visit.
- Ideally with a University Degree or Diploma in Spa Management and/or Hospitality/Tourism Management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Spa Manager. Aesthetic qualification in treatments and training will be of great advantage