Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is on Sheikh Zayed Road, facing Dubai International Financial Center and close to the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center. The hotel is 22 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport and directly accessible to the Emirates Towers Metro Station.
The 65 storey tower offers 398 modern and spacious rooms and suites, with views of Dubai overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road, Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach from 26 th till 61 st floor. The hotel's four restaurants and café serve a variety of cuisines from International to Arabic specialties.
Other facilities include the Club Lounge, Business Center, Health Club and Spa. The infinity swimming pool gives views of Jumeirah Beach and the Arabian Sea.Key Job Responsibilities
As an Engineering Supervisor you are responsible for all the mechanical and technical maintenance and HVAC equipment within your property.
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
- Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
- Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
- Coordinate with other department’s counterparts to ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress
- Create departmental training programmes among engineering Colleagues and create opportunities to multitask
- Distribute the work to subordinates accordingly to their capabilities in order to get the best results to the specified standards
- A certificate in a specialized field such as Electrical and Mechanical, required
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Minimum of 2-years of experience in the same position or strong track record as an Engineering Supervisor