Telephone Operator - Arabic Speaker
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is on Sheikh Zayed Road, facing Dubai International Financial Center and close to the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center. The hotel is 22 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport and directly accessible to the Emirates Towers Metro Station.
The 65 storey tower offers 398 modern and spacious rooms and suites, with views of Dubai overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road, Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach from 26th till 61st floor. The hotel's four restaurants and café serve a variety of cuisines from International to Arabic specialties.
Other facilities include the Club Lounge, Business Center, Health Club and Spa. The infinity swimming pool gives views of Jumeirah Beach and the Arabian Sea.
Key Job Responsibilities
- As a Telephone Operator you are responsible to handle every phone call with importance to provide professional and customer focused response to our Guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience.
- Receive each Guest call in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain effective communication with all related department to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Handle every query in a polite and courteous manner and exceed Guest expectations.
- Ensure Guests are greeted by name upon calling as per the company’s Standards.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Hotel and local services.
- Maintain an awareness of Guest profile through the Opera Guest profile system.
- Complete management’s long distance call vouchers and record them on the traffic sheet.
- Maintain the Guest wakeup call sheet and deliver calls accordingly on time and to the established standard.
- Ensure the proper operation of the switchboard, resulting in fast and efficient transferring of internal and external calls.
- Take messages for Guests and Management as per the required standard.
- Previous Hotel experience is must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong modulation abilities are essential.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Primary Location : AE-DU-Dubai Job : Front Office Organization : Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Job Type : Full-time Day Job Job Posting : Sep 26, 2016, 12:44:27 PM