Guest Service Agent
Between a beach and freshwater lagoon, Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara offers refreshing luxury, and also a gateway to Oman’s cultural treasures. Culinary experiences immerse you in the Middle East’s exquisite tastes, and take curious diners on scintillating journeys. Sip refreshments and savour marinated barbeque dishes at the Mediterranean beach bar. Gourmet world flavors are yours to enjoy all day. For dinner, let us tempt you with Asian specialties from countries that border the Mekong River. At Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara Guests will enjoy a choice of 30 Premier Sea View rooms and 10 Deluxe rooms with sea or garden views, 96 villas, including 88 private pool villas, Private 250 meter beach, Outdoor temperature-controlled infinity swimming pool, Anantara Spa with Salalah’s first hammam and razul treatment rooms, 3 restaurants including a signature Asian restaurant and much more.
Al Baleed Resort by Anantara is looking for Guest Service Agent to join its team.
The Guest Service Agent is a key representative of our hotel and the Anantara brand. He or she creates one of the most powerful first impressions to our guests. Anantara Guest Service Ambassadors all have a friendly and outgoing personality, and are genuinely interested in meeting and serving new guests from all over the world. The position necessitates being an information provider, receiver, diplomat, problem solver, salesperson, hotel representative, public relations agent, coordinator of activities and accountant, all performed with the utmost politeness, efficiency and friendliness.
- To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
- To have a complete knowledge of the hotel product, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Anantara properties.
- To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow up is completed on a timely basis.
- To be proactive and innovative, suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs in enjoying their Anantara experience.
- To develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all hotel departments.
- To attend hotel events, daily shift briefings and training to improve professional skills.
- Good understanding of Front Office Systems
- Good communication skills
- Language – German is Must