Full job details
A Valet Supervisor with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts provides consistently-delivered exceptional customer service to guests, particularly in relation to the parking and safety of vehicles and assisting with guest queries.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Valet Supervisor, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise the Valet team
- Offer a consistent, high standard service and assistance to guests and maintain a door presence that offers courteous and attentive service
- Ensure that individual guests and groups receive fast, efficient and friendly service
- Ensure that the Front Office Management on duty are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either guests or other departments
- Ensure the effective handling and parking of vehicles for arriving/departing guests and clients
- Communicate with Security regarding any unattended vehicle
- Greet all guests in public areas and rooms in a warm and welcoming manner
What are we looking for?
Valet Supervisors serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts are always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Commitment to respond to guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience as a Valet Supervisor
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations