Cluster Digital Marketing Manager
Cluster Digital Marketing Manager
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Sales professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivalled presence. The position of Fairmont Ajman & Fairmont Fujairah’s Digital Marketing Manager is based in both properties and is meant to oversee the online marketing and promotions.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute annual E-Marketing plans including:
- Online distribution management
- Database Acquisition and e-mail campaigns
- Search engines’ optimization / marketing activities
- Social media
- Online advertising
- Mobile marketing
- Tracking, analysis and control
- Preserve brand standards and price consistency across all online distribution channels.
- Gather and analyze intelligence on markets' threats and opportunities.
- Manage various e-tools. For example: eCRM (Customer Relationship Management), websites' CMSs (Content Management System), Social Media Management Platform etc.
- Build a destination-focused web strategy ensuring efficiency across both hotels in Ajman and Fujairah
- Manage strategic alliances with online travel agencies.
- Stimulate support and development of the online strategy within the hotels.
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the Digital Marketing field
- Strategic thinker and decision maker
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about the digital world, self starter and fast learner
- Familiarity with Content Management systems
- Basic html knowledge an asset
- Comfortable working with photo-editing software; Photoshop for example
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and metrics
- Past experience purchasing online display advertising and coordinating online campaigns
- Knowledge of search engine optimization/marketing practices also an asset
- Fluent in English, with Arabic being an asset
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Ajman. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Job Level : Management / Supervisory Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Closing Date : 24.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: AJM00529
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!