What will I be doing?
As an Accommodation Officer, you will support the employee accommodation by ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire villas. Specifically, an Accommodation Officer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform routine inspections and spot checks of all villas
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
- Inspect, routinely, service areas, store rooms and corridors
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
- Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements
- Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times
What are we looking for?
Accommodation Officer serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping supervisory role
- A successful track record of managing a team
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- An attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!