Conference and Events Coordinator - Arabic speaker preferred
A Groups Conference and Events Coordinator is responsible for receiving groups and events in the hotel, serving as an intermediary between the customer and the commercial and operational areas. It is the customer contact at the time this arrives at the hotel with your event, working with the hotel to achieve the set goals.
What will I be doing?
As a Groups Conference and Events Coordinator, you will work following the events that occur in the Hotel from initial contact with the head of the event to prepare contracts for groups and events, until the end of the event and therefore must perform the following tasks with the higher standards:
- Receive groups and events and keep up to date the hotel even output
- Draw up contracts for groups and events
- Insert Rooming List in the system, update payment instructions and enter important information relevant to the group
- Negotiate budgets with customers
- Develop events Work Orders in the system with all relevant information
- Conduct instructional groups with all relevant information to the group (number of able, category, price, form of payment, contact the company, special notes, etc.)
- Perform monthly report groups and update closing information groups
- Interact permanently with the Account Managers, Sales Coordinators, Reservations, Front Desk, Department Parties, Hilton Meetings and kitchen
- Act directly with the guest or client during the stay of groups and events
- Participate in special activities such as secretaries of cocktails, welcome tour groups, etc.
- Ensure that all client requests are answered efficiently and with agility.
What are we looking for?
A Groups Conference and Events Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow:
- Graduate or MBA in Management, Hospitality and Marketing
- Fluent English and Arabic and a third language desirable
- Previous sales groups and events, preferably in Hospitality
- Ability to analyze and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently; - Sense of organization and planning
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
- Good computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proactive approach to meet deadlines and objectives
- Has DELPHI application knowledge
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!