Front Office Agent
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
5-star luxury at the heart of the Central Business District. Situated along the stunning Corniche stretch, our hotel's 305 luxurious guest rooms offer breathtaking views of the Capital Garden and sparkling turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf, Khalifa street in Abu Dhabi.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Front Office Agent you are responsible for the smooth running of whole operations and to support the hotel on the floor in the day to day operation. whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries.
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels.
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures.
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same capacity in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Excellent communication skills.