Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
5-star luxury at the heart of the Central Business District. Situated along the stunning Corniche stretch, our hotel's 305 luxurious guest rooms offer breathtaking views of the Capital Garden and sparkling turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf, Khalifa street in Abu Dhabi.
Key Job Responsibilities
Supervise the activities of the Room Attendants to ensure well-maintained guest rooms, corridors and service areas as well as:
- Plan Room Attendant schedules and assign work stations to the Room Attendants.
- Brief Room Attendants on any special instructions for the day.
- Inspect and ensure pantries and trolleys are neat and clean.
- Inspect all vacant clean rooms according to set procedures and priorities.
- Inspect all corridors, service areas and staircases.
- Check that all guest amenities and cleaning supplies are available at all times.
- Train new staff and re-train existing staff.
- 1-2 years’ experience as floor Supervisor in a 4 or 5 Star hotel.
- Supervisory skills and excellent communication skills.