Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
5-star luxury at the heart of the Central Business District. Situated along the stunning Corniche stretch, our hotel's 305 luxurious guest rooms offer breathtaking views of the Capital Garden and sparkling turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf, Khalifa street in Abu Dhabi.
Key Job Responsibilities
As an Electrician you are responsible to assist Engineering Team whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Undertake electrical/electronic repairs, servicing and refurbishment to all hotel equipment’s and to the required standard.
- Conduct regular planned maintenance as instructed.
- Upgrade electrical circuitry drawings to reflect modifications/additions.
- Operate the safety "Tag Out" system.
- Effective use of Building Management System.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same capacity in a 4 or 5-star hotel.
- Ability to understand spoken English, presentable and well groomed.
Primary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi Job : Engineering Organization : Millennium Corniche Hotel, Abu Dhabi Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Entry Level Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Day Job Travel : No Job Posting : Oct 10, 2016, 2:55:13 PM