- Job Level
What are we looking for?
A Cafeteria Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the maintaining of cleanliness of the entire cafeteria area including hot and cold food and beverage lines, prep area, seating area and break-down area. Removes and replenishes cafeteria supplies.
What will I be doing?
- Provide prompt and courteous service to team members in the cafeteria by setting up and replenishing the food line, salad bar, and all other food and beverage stations. Maintain cleanliness of entire cafeteria area including food line, prep area and seating area.
- Ensure cleanliness is taken care off and properly maintain in all cafeteria as per standard requirements.
- Ensure safe and hygienic working place/dining area for the staff.
- Ensure consistency of quantity and quality of food being served.
- Ensure the cafeteria is regularly restocked throughout the season.
- Ensure proper food handling practice.
- Ensure cafeteria and its contents are in good condition and secure at all times.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with the team.
- Establish and ensure proper monitoring, records and documentation in all points of cafeteria operation.
- Supervise and monitor cafeteria operationlines and dining rooms on daily basis.
- Periodically inspects cafeteria to insureproper health and sanitation standards are maintain.
- Plans, coordinate, assign, oversee andparticipate as required in the preparation and serving food.
- Order cafeteria supplies and prepare food orders as needed.
- Supervises food service personnels duty, planning, scheduling, organizing, directing work and training.
- Coordinate with chef and HR manager for menu finalization.
- Identifies issues and suggest changes in methods and proceduresfor innovation.
- Train personnel in safetyand operational procedure.
What are we looking for?
A Cafeteria Supervisor serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to read, write, and speak English so as to fully comprehend job requests, caution notices, and similar written materials, and to communicate effectively with fellow team members
- Ability to transport heavy objects through crowded rooms safely
- Must be able to obtain state health department certificate for food safety, sanitation
- At least 1 year experience in a food service position
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!