General Manager - The Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi
Full job details
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.Job Location
The Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi is ideally situated within the historic and cultural district of the Georgia’s capital city. This hotel is suitable for both business and leisure travelers. The grand lobby echoes the nostalgia of a bygone era, with an immaculately restored grand lobby that resonates the glamour and prestige of the social elite and transports guests into an envelope of luxury, unseen or experienced by others before.
Our 214 luxury rooms and suites provide beautiful views over the old and new city. With distinct lifestyle and dining venues, a sensational spa and a one-of-its-kind entertainment arena, this property promises to be the only address for glamourous lifestyles. An urban retreat for the privileged few or the ideal partner for those conducting business in the city, Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi is the ultimate address for discerning travellers.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create and establish the property on defined target markets, business management and develop and fulfill the defined business plan at a hotel and company level
- Actively participate in the development of all key managerial positions and manage effectively labor turnover, recruitment and employee development within budgeted parameters.
- Have passion for authentic hospitality and impeccable customer service.
- Must be able to drive yield, profitability and excellence in service standards.
- Hold property leadership team accountable for project execution, and guide their individual and professional development.
- Ability to be involved in the local community and build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
- Build strong rapport with property owners through proactive and on-going communication; as well as keep them informed of brand initiatives and guest experience.
- Well rounded hotel experience with a strong background in Rooms Division, Sales and Marketing and Revenue management.
- Experienced in opening and pre-opening positions, as there are several development projects underway.
- You should ideally be holding a degree in hospitality management or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Previous experience as General Manager within similar market segment for minimum of 2 - 3 years.
Primary Location : Georgia Job : Executive Office Organization : Millennium & Copthorne Middle East & Africa Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Executive Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Day Job Job Posting : Oct 16, 2016, 1:43:48 PM