General Manager - Dubai
Full job details
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.Job Location Dubai
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create and establish the property on defined target markets, business management and develop and fulfill the defined business plan at a hotel and company level
- Actively participate in the development of all key managerial positions and manage effectively labor turnover, recruitment and employee development within budgeted parameters.
- Have passion for authentic hospitality and impeccable customer service.
- Must be able to drive yield, profitability and excellence in service standards.
- Hold property leadership team accountable for project execution, and guide their individual and professional development.
- Ability to be involved in the local community and build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
- Build strong rapport with property owners through proactive and on-going communication; as well as keep them informed of brand initiatives and guest experience.
- Well rounded hotel experience with a strong background in Rooms Division, Sales and Marketing and Revenue management.
- Experienced in opening and pre-opening positions, as there are several development projects underway.
- You should ideally be holding a degree in hospitality management or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Previous experience as General Manager within similar market segment for minimum of 2 years.
- Former experience in Dubai is required
Primary Location : AE-DU-Dubai Job : Executive Office Organization : Millennium & Copthorne Middle East & Africa Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Executive Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Day Job Job Posting : Sep 29, 2016, 12:28:14 PM