Director of Human Resources
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.Job Location
Various locations within GCC
Key Job ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for dynamic Directors of Human Resources who have passion for people.
- Manage an effective, business aligned, legally compliant HR activities including resourcing, development, talent management, employee relations, colleague communications, and compensation.
- Develop and implement HR initiatives & policies to enhance overall organization effectiveness and developing and implementing a resourcing strategy to attract and retain talent/ Talent Management.
- Drive colleague engagement initiatives.
- Plan and lead training and development to support room to grow for all colleagues and the quality of service in the hotel.
- Promote fairness among colleagues.
- The role involves planning, developing and implementing strategies and policies including but not limited to: recruitment and succession planning, compensation and benefits, annual department budget and cost management initiatives, Quality Management and continuous improvement of systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- 2- 4 years of related experience in Human Resources leadership role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.