Assistant Outlet Manager
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium and Copthorne Airport Hotels are located a short drive from Dubai International Airport and its proximity dictates the fast paced operation with over 1,000 arrivals and departures on a daily basis. However nestled within the complex is our resort style pool and landscaped gardens, proving a peaceful place for our leisure travelers and business guests to unwind after a long day.
We have been constantly evolving over the last 2 decades, along with the city of Dubai. We pioneered the Italian Restaurant scene with Da Vinci’s Restaurant, and Biggles British Pub endures as one of the city’s favorite watering holes. We opened a wing exclusively dedicated to Emirates Airlines lay-over passengers. We have recently added 225 more guest rooms, and are anticipating our 3 new food and beverage outlets and banqueting facilities to come on line in the near future.
To date both Hotels complexion compasses 942 Rooms and Suites across two properties, 6 food and beverage outlets, 24hr room service, 2 business centers, and a Resort Style pool and gardens.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepare schedules for all employees according to the forecast and within the limits of the manning guide to ensure adequate manpower at all times and under the guidance of the Outlet Manager
- Ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of all areas within the assigned outlet
- Be involved in planning of promotions, beverage purchases and pricing under the supervision of the Outlet Manager
- Ensure sanitary conditions according to health codes and hotel standards
- Supervise the daily operation under standards fixed by the Outlet Manager
- Define training needs and propose training programs in co-relation with Outlet Manager and continuously train subordinates to achieve highest level of professionalism
- Ensure correct handling of equipment to minimize breakages and losses
- Must be able to understand Hotel Operations
- Should have effective communication skills
- Should be able to supervise people
- Must have customer focus