A Credit Manager will manage and ensure that the hotel achieves optimum performance and achieves the required credit targets.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As Credit Manager, you will manage and ensure that the hotel achieves optimum performance and achieves the required credit targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure the timely credit collections of all outstanding payments
- Manage credit meetings with key stakeholders
- Monitor credit limits of all outstanding accounts
- Administer credit processes and policies for other departments in the hotel
- Work with the Finance Manager to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts and send to debt collectors, as required
- Manage all account queries and disputes
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas and other homeworkers and be familiar with any Homeworking Policy
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
A Credit Manager serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Finance/Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in a high volume credit control function within a hotel environment
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate firmly and clearly with internal and external customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience as a Credit Manager