At Your Service Runner
Full job details
Dubai is a cosmopolitan city built on irrepressible ambition and unsurpassed luxury. Home to the world’s tallest building, the largest shopping mall, the iconic Palm Jumeirah and now the landmark JW Marriott Marquis Dubai, it is a place for those who seek the best the world has to offer.
The Marquis brand is a quality standard for the finest properties in the Marriott portfolio, synonymous with intuitive service and refined taste. The JW Marriott Marquis Dubai has instantly gained status as one of the region’s most compelling destinations, offering service and facilities that have been carefully crafted around the expectations of the world’s most discerning travelers.
Comprising two iconic towers, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai stands elevated above Dubai’s Business Bay on Sheikh Zayed Road, the heart of one of the most desirable locations in the city.
The hotel features elegantly conceived accommodation, outstanding event and business facilities, a collection of 14 stylish bars and restaurants and the haven of health and relaxation that is Saray Spa and Health Club. A marriage of rich and colorful cultural inspirations and design finesse makes it a destination with distinctive character and ambience.
To handle and record all deliveries for At Your Service Department. When not making deliveries, the runner must stock supplies to par levels and remove requested items from rooms when guest is completed with the item. The runner must also be available to perform reasonable tasks from agents, supervisors and manager that assist with the satisfaction for the hotel. In addition, the runner should strive for learning the AYS agent position.CANDIDATE PROFILE
Skills and Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of operating electronic devices
- good level in of physical fitness.
Education or Certification
- Good level of English essential
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Have knowledge of the property, hotel, staff and services including hours of operations.
- Be knowledgeable of the surrounding area. Have thorough knowledge of the guestroom including: location, views, amenities, features, type and facilities.
- Offer the hotel guests the best possible service with exceptional courtesy.
- Make sure amenities are fully stocked.
- Handle and track all amenities (cribs, rollways, electronic devices) delivered to guest rooms on a timely manner, to maintain an accurate inventory, to ensure recovery upon guest departure, and to post the sold items from the AYS storage.
- Take care of good receiving of guest’s faxes and make appropriate delivery to the room.
- Check and deliver the mail from Pigeon Hole for department.
- Deliver all the messages in the rooms following the procedures.
- Keep an accurate evidence of entrances in the guest’s rooms with the master key.
- Complete all special assignments.
- Work in a safe manner with proper handling and lifting.
- Each associate is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management, which the associate is capable of performing.
- Perform a monthly stock inventory for amenities.
- Set up the bath butler for Virtual Concierge.
- Be an ambassador by promoting the hotel, restaurant, lounge, gift shops, etc.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.