Front Desk Agent
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Located in the heart of new Dubai, the five star Grand Millennium Dubai is conveniently accessible from the city’s prime business and leisure attractions. The hotel is within the close proximity from prominent shopping malls, beaches, touristic destinations and champion-ship standard golf courses. The 340 room hotel features modernly decorated rooms and newly refurbished serviced apartments. The hotel boasts a range of award-winning restaurants and bars, rooftop pool and a nine treatment spa and health club, State-of-the- art meeting rooms, a magnificent ballroom and exceptional banquet facilities.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
• Ensure that the Front Office Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
• Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
• Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
• Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
• Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Must have minimum 1 year related experience preferably in a five star hotel
- Good command of English plus good Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to handle multi tasks and to think beyond the immediate perceived requirement of the guests