General Electrician/Facilities Electrician/Electrical Technician
A General Electrician is responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, maintaining and repairing electrical equipment to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a General Electrician, you are responsible for inspecting, diagnosing, maintaining and repairing electrical equipment to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A General Electrician will also be required to ensure work is done to code and provide assistance during emergencies. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical equipment
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Inspect electrical equipment to ensure coding compliance
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles
- Ensure quality inspections are carried out in line with company standards
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
What are we looking for?
A General Electrician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Knowledge and experience of electrical equipment
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Qualification in electrical field
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience in a similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!