The Revenue Manager is responsible for the strategic and tactical implementation of Accorhotels Revenue strategy; maximize all hotel revenue via well thought-through pricing, inventory management and upselling strategies.
Develops and drives overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels
Works closely with DOSM and E-Commerce Manager in participation of promotion and rates
Works closely with all other revenue generating departments in participation of increasing revenue
Providing dynamic forecasts, compared to the business strategy of the hotel
Make recommendation for strategy changes in RMS, in relation to day types, ideal mix, close limits, booking limits, to be able to react early to guest behavior changes
Pro-actively identifies low periods and plans actions in cooperation with Sales, Marketing and On-Line, with the cooperation of Regional resources.
Carefully monitors competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on hotel performance. Sets selective sell guidelines for groups and coordinates management of group business closely with the sales team.
All rates inquire acted upon in a timely manner and rate plans maintained and extended as per commercial strategy. The Revenue Manager has sole responsibility for the quality of all pricing setup in the PMS system.
Responsible for the entire reservations team job performance including annual appraisals, career development, salary reviews and trainings
Level of Education
A level Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences
3 to 5 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
• A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary and the ability to adapt to a constantly changing market environment
• Excellent analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrate ability to take calculated risks
• Good Team player with strong interpersonal skills to drive collective results
• Strong ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
• Demonstrate resilience, positive energy and ‘ out of the box ‘ thinking
• Excel advanced user (most of the formulas; database knowledge, pivot tables); RM System EZ RMS and Opera PMS
• CRS and distribution channels