The role includes key responsibilities such as:
• Assist the Engineering Supervisor in maintenance and care of all Electrical equipment.
• Handel day to day operation of the engineering team as per assigned shift and report to the shift supervisor
• Ensure to possess a thorough knowledge of electrical system of the property, the circuits, present loads and possible limits of new loads and adhere to the set standards.
• Ensure to possess the knowledge of the fire alarm systems and adhere to the same.
• Check and ensure all the plant areas are working as per set specification on their shift
• Follow PPM schedule as planned on daily basis with the help of engineering team and update respective document on daily basis to up keep the file
• Conform and adhere to the policies & procedures and rules & regulations laid down by Novotel & Adagio Al Bustan in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
Level of Education
Vocational education Areas of study Technical & Maintenance Professional experiences
1 to 2 years Languages essential
English (Primary tongue) Essential and optional requirements
Desired candidate should have Diploma/ITI in electrical with minimum two/three years of experience in a similar role. Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid Technical Knowledge of hotel plant equipment And the passion for quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and ACCOR values with guests and associates.