COMMIS II - Bakery
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, committed and creative Commis II with exceptional culinary arts skills, who is passionate about the job and career in the hospitality.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Chef de Partie or delegate and within the limits of established Dusit policies & procedures and Food & Beverage manual, responsible for meal preparation and carry out orders from the Senior Chefs. Also, learns how to work in every area of the kitchen.
- Experience in Bakery kitchen .
- At least 2 years of experience.
- At least secondary or vocational diploma in any discipline; degree from culinary school, is an advance.
- Knowledgeable in cooking and presentation of food.
- Strong understanding of HACCP.
- Ability to communicate Basic English.
- Works well under pressure, time and space constraints.
- A quick learner and a good team player, with good interpersonal skill.