Human Resources Coordinator - Recruitment (Arabic Speaker)
Full job details
This position is responsible for supporting the Human Resources department in Recruitment and other assigned areas when necessary.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The job of Human Resources Coordinator is executed satisfactorily when:
- Application Handling:
- Employment requests are acknowledged within 48 hours.
- Every applicant receives a personalized response to their application.
- Applicant correspondence is handled in a timely and professional manner and interviews are set up together with Heads of Department.
- CVs are distributed to Heads of Department and followed-up on.
- Every applicant receives a final response to their employment request.
- Recruitment websites:
- All vacancies are posted.
- The hotel page of the recruitment website is up-to-date and well maintained.
- All new joiners are personally welcomed and necessary paperwork completed in an organized and efficient manner.
- New joiner starting dates are communicated and coordinated with the respective HODs and the Training department.
- Every employee has a complete employee file.
- All declined applications are filed.
- Employees are welcomed to the Human Resources office in a warm and friendly manner.
- Every leaver receives an exit interview.
Additional objectives and responsibilities can be added at any time, depending on the need of the business and hotel.