Casino Cage Supervisor - Mandarin Speakers
Come join our team!
Responsible for Casino Operations in accordance with the directives as set down in the Casino Policies and Procedures. To ensure that the highest standards of efficiency, guest service, and security are met in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.The Casino Cage Supervisor is an integral part of the Casino Management team and as such is required to observe the highest levels of professionalism and provide guidance to the staff.The Casino Cage Manager may assign the Cage Supervisor other duties outside the Casino Operation. The Casino Supervisor is expected to perform these duties to the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and integrity.The Cage Supervisor ensures the Cashiers are performing the duties as written in their job description and reports directly to the Casino Cage Manager and Fleet Manager Casino Cage Operations. Position requirements include the scheduling, discipline, and enforcement of policy, supervising, training & development of the cashiers onboard. Maintaining accountability in terms of money and transactions to NCL’s policies and procedures. Responsible for security and auditing cash floats.
Cashier’s supervision and training
- Maintain active presence in the cage
- Observe the cage staff and ensuring they are following procedures and performing their duties as required.
- Enforce the Disciplinary code and onboard rules and regulation and advises management of breaches. Conduct investigation and prepares incident reports when needed.
- Responsible for preparing monthly cage assessment and discussing it with cashiers. This is important tool to monitor training of new cashiers, observe performance and training efforts that will lead to promotion. Monthly assessment is also used as a support for cashier’s end of contract evaluation.
- Preparation of cage schedule to assure sufficient coverage during casino peak hours and also assure that cashiers have breaks and rest between the shifts. Also monitoring hours worked and correct hours are submitted on the time sheet. Cage Supervisor must display fairness in this role since the additional cashier duties and hours must be equally divided.
- Conduct cashiers training and assures training is conducted in-line with company guidelines
- Maintains cashiers training logs and administers and grades cashier’s test. Cage supervisor is important link between cashiers and Cage Managers, she brings cashiers queries and concerns to management.
- Completes Main bank, chip bank and mini safe balance on daily bases and reports non balance.
- Prepares and verifies commodities and enters all into Commodity tracking
- Log and organize all prepaid items and assures that all items were redeemed
- Prepares weekly and end of cruise reports
- Reconcile lotto sales and prepare reports for Task consolidated
- Monitors cash levels in ATM via back office program and assure sufficient impress for operation. Prepares refills if needed.
- Communicate with ATM vendor if issues arise and perform basic troubleshooting
- Handle guests ATM queries
- Balance and reconciled ATM in the end of cruise
- Handles disputes and provided appropriate reports and balance sheet when requested for disputes
- Review and set up credit files based on the Credit list sent from shore side
- Enter appropriate information in to Oasis and requests credit approval
- Communicate with players and credit department if additional information is needed
- Maintain credit file and assure accuracy on Credit player record
- Assume managerial function while performing casino counts
- Ensure that the company assets and integrity is protected at all times
- Verify accuracy of cash count and paperwork upon completion of the count
- Prepare and assist with slot reconciliation
- Verifies hard count and tip count
- Prepare revenue and commodity transfers
- Place monthly phone call with Fleet manager
- Report to Fleet manager on recommendation , improvements and overall operational issues regularly
- Attend Cage and Casino Meetings
- Reports any irregularity to Managements
- Fulfill requests or instructions as communicated by the Casino Cage Manager and Fleet Manager
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
It is Norwegian Cruise Line Holding's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and marital or veteran status. EOE.