Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Recreation Attendant you will be responsible for ensuring the guest experience whilst they enjoy the Hotel’s Recreational facilities, including the Pool and Beach area. You will be responsible for the distribution of Pool towels to resort guests and provide them with a warm and sincere welcome. Monitoring the guest needs and safety is paramount to this role. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests immediately with a sincere and friendly welcome. Assist guests their needs related to the pool / beach area. Respond to guest requests, comments, and concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of general pool / beach area including emptying used pool towel bins, organizing pool / beach furniture, collecting towels, and neatly arranging the pool towel storage shelves.
- Confirm guest registration prior to issuing resort property
- Responsible for monitoring product inventory in order to minimize the loss of resort property
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous Customer Service experience, within the Hospitality Industry, is preferred
- Maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Intermediate English language skills
- Basic computer knowledge