Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
As Butler, you will serve as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity. A Butler is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain available to provide assistance for any matter related to making the stay of Hotel guests a pleasant and memorable one.
- Coordinate with Room Service the delivery of fruits for VIP guests and prepares the VIP fruit baskets. Replenish them on a daily basis until the guest's departure.
- For the VIP guests, welcome upon arrival outside their assigned room and offer assistance.
- After check-in, introduce themselves to the guest, escort the guest to their room and explain room and hotel facilities and offer assistance for the remainder of their stay.
- Coordinate luggage handling with Concierge sections for arriving and departing guest to ensure safe and timely delivery.
- At times, check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner.
- Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provide/receive information and take appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
Primary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi Job : Front Office Organization : Bab Al Qasr Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Employee Status : Non-Management Job Type : Full-time Job Level : Rotating Travel : No Job Posting : Aug 11, 2016, 3:27:09 PM