Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Bell Captain you would be responsible for supervising Bell persons, transferring and storing guest luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
- Supervise, monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment.
- Minimum 1 year experience in same position in a 5 star hotel property.
- Preferably completed a high school diploma. Any qualifications within hospitality or business management would be highly regarded.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills
Primary Location : AE-AZ-Abu Dhabi Job : Front Office Organization : Bab Al Qasr Schedule : Regular Shift : Standard Job Type : Full-time Rotating Travel : No Job Posting : Aug 9, 2016, 3:55:32 PM