Front Office Shift Leader
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
As Front Office Shift Leader, you will help us to continue to achieve our goal of creating a great hotel guests experience by:
· Supervise all Front Desk operations including arrival experience
· Ensure all Guest Service Agents are completing their duties following operating procedures
· Maintain excellent knowledge of VIP, group and individual guests
· Oversee the achievement of team up selling targets
· Conduct daily team briefings
· Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
· Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in accordance with established guidelines
· Friendly and hospitality focused
· 1-2 years Front Desk experience including some supervisory experience
· Ability to handle pressure and varied workloads
· Candidates must be highly organized, adaptable, excellent time management and have excellent interpersonal skills
· Computer aptitude with a fluency in reading, writing and speaking English
· Availability to work a 7 day, 24 hour rotating roster