In-Villa Dining Manager
The In Villa Dining Manager manages the effective operation of the room service and to ensure customer service at its best. He/She is responsible for supervising and coordinating the In Villa Dining Hosts/Hostess.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks out side the scope of work described.
- Manage the In Villa Dining operation & team effectively.
- To ensure and maintain quality standard of service.
- To support the F&B operational managers to execute F&B functions
- To maximize In Villa Dining department revenue
- Ensure stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering, retrieving and stocking products.
- Check safety, cleanliness and tidiness of the In Villa Dining area.
- To provide guidance for improvement and implement necessary adjustments for consistency.
- Look after arrangement of group, VIP or special attention guests.
- Handle guest complaints and general guest feedback.
- Ensure outlet training according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and team members needs.
- Ensure to communicate daily queries and information through outlet briefings
- Evaluate staff performance and maintain good attitude, discipline and grooming.
- Handle staff relations and counsel them according to procedures and policies.
- Coordinate administrative duties, rostering, leave requirements and internal F&B related administrative work.
- Attend daily and monthly F&B meetings.
- To perform any other duty that may be assigned by the F&B Manager.
The Key results areas for the position are:
- Product knowledge
- Leadership skills