Florist - (RD-HK-F-F)
Full job details
Scope Of Work:
To arrange flowers decoration for all function rooms, restaurants, guest rooms, lobby and public areas in the hotel and flower shops, if applicable.
1. Prepares & sets up floral arrangement for all offices, guest rooms, lobby and public areas.
2. Ensures that all operating flower equipment's are in good working condition.
3. Checks and ensures that the floral arrangements are set-up in time for the function.
4. Ensures Hotel has right flowers at right quantity and price.
5. To prepare monthly flower reports and maintain all documents.
6. To demonstrate the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
7. Keeps updated with new products in the market.
8. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
9. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
10. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
11. Controls the expenses according to the departmental plan.
12. Minimises wastage of flowers and foliage.
13. Actively participates in enrgy saving and recycling initiatives.
14. Attends all required management meetings.
15. Ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
16. Actively participates in all EHSMS requirements.
17. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Executive Housekeeper.
18. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Good Working Knowledge of a Wide Range of Flowers & Foliage
Good Working Knowledge of Flower Arrangements
Basic Spoken English
Excellent Working Knowledge of a Wide Range of Flowers & Foliage
Excellent Working Knowledge of Flower Arrangements
Intermediate Spoken and Basic Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity Within a Florists
Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity Within Hotels