Outlet Supervisor - (FB-S-E-OS)
Full job details
Scope of Work:
The Outlet Supervisor is to provide effective and efficient supervision and delivery of all Food & Beverage operations; the highest level of guest service; are cost effective; and meet budgeted targets.
1. To assist F&B Management with the delivery of F&B service in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
2. Assists the Outlet/Restaurant Manager in development and administration of controls for all phases of the outlet in an economical and profitable manner while maintaining established standards.
3. Responsible for managing the time keeping records for all team members and plans duty schedules according to forecasted occupancy as required.
4. Assists the Outlet/Restaurant Manager with the day-to-day operation of the outlet in accordance with established policies and procedures, acting on their behalf in their absence.
5. Interacts with guests in each of the outlets to solicit comments.
6. Communicates with F&B management any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information.
7. To demonstrate the 12-Service Excellence Basics and ensure the whole of the F&B Department continually follows the same.
8. Obtains all information available for upcoming year (occupancy, forecast, trends, reservations, festive periods, etc.)
9. Keeps updated with new products in the market.
10. Provides performance evaluations regarding colleague probation periods, annual performance reviews, promotion or transfer consideration and salary reviews.
11. Regularly provides feedback to Outlet Manager on colleague performance through personal observations.
12. Assists Outlet Manager to establish comprehensive training programmes for the Department.
13. Evaluates departmental training sessions.
14. Personally conducts training for all Outlet colleagues as required.
15. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
16. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
17. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
18. Ensure that proper billing procedures are followed in the Outlets.
19. To assist Outlet Manager with the implementation of control measures to cut down SOE breakage to reduce costs.
20. With the Outlet Manager ensures that Up Selling techniques are actively used in order to maximize all sales opportunities to drive revenues.
21. Check and analyse daily covers, average check and sale.
22. Review the monthly Profit and Loss statement with Outlet Manager.
23. Actively participates in all hotel energy saving and recycling initiatives and ensures all F&B colleagues follow the same.
24. Attends all required management meetings.
25. Conducts daily briefing in the absence of the Outlet Manager.
26. Assists the Outlet Manager to ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained for all colleagues within the Outlet.
27. Assists F&B Management to ensure that the hotel FSMS Program is strictly implemented, including the cleanliness of all restaurants and bars, personal hygiene standards for all food handlers and monthly Hygiene Audits. (Please refer to HACCP Hygiene and Sanitation.)
28. Strictly adheres to the hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
29. To ensure self and all Outlet colleagues actively participate in all EHSMS requirements.
30. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Director of Food & Beverage/Food & Beverage Manager
Job Requirements Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Good Working Knowledge of Food Good Working Knowledge of Computers
Good Working Knowledge of Beverages F&B Promotions Planning
Intermediate Spoken and Written English Advanced Spoken and Written English
Good Working Knowledge of Computers
F&B Promotions Planning
Advanced Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Certificate/Diploma in Hospitality/F&B Management
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 2-Years experience in a similar capacity within 3 / 4 star hotels
Minimum of 1-Year experience in a similar capacity within 5-star hotels Travel Date Needed By # of Hires Needed 1