Asset Protection Officer - (G-F-APO.15)
Full job details
Scope of Work:
To ensure the protection and the security of the hotel property and surrounding premises, guests, colleagues and their properties.
1. Makes regular patrols of all external and internal areas of the hotel and hotel premises.
2. Deals with guests' incidents and investigates the same (theft, disturbance, complaints etc).
3. Is present in all guest contact areas to provide assistance as required and ensure the safety and security of all guests and colleagues.
4. Provides assistance when required in the opening and closing of secured areas/facilities.
5. Provides assistance with requested searches of hotel facilities and personal belongings as part of the ?right of search? and or ongoing investigations.
6. Provides assistance to ensure that outside contractors/suppliers and colleagues taking hotel property outside of the hotel have the necessary gate pass(es) duly signed.
7. Ensures hotel vehicles are parked safely and in the appropriate designed areas.
8. To develop and maintain good working relationships with the Police, CID and any other official government bodies.
9. Assists in ensuring that all hotel vehicles are signed in and out by the concerned person using the vehicle.
10. Using the daily log book makes a report at the end of each shift for the review of the Asset Protection Manager.
11. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
12. Keeps updated with all new industry based procedures and systems as well as local and international legislations relating to Asset Protection and new product in the market.
13. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
14. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
15. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
16. Ensures the safety and security off all hotel property.
17. Attends all required management meetings.
18. Ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
19. Actively participates in all EHSMS and FSMS requirements.
20. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Asset Protection Manager
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Safety Procedures
Good Working Knowledge of Security Procedures
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
Good Working Knowledge of Relevant UAE Legislation
Basic Spoken and Written English
Advanced Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 2-years experience in a similar capacity within 3 or 4 star hotels
Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar capacity within 5 star hotels
Previous experience working within hotels in the UAE