TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates the washer extractor machine and responsible for cleaning all items that requires it by following the established programming or washing formulations and the standard operating procedure of the equipment.
- Sorts and segregates every article according to colors shades and kind of materials before loading into the machine and ensures the appropriate processing programs as required.
- Scrutinize every item to carefully check for any defect or discrepancies and conducts the color testing of every item for color fastness.
- Performs the hand washing of delicate items as necessary ensuring that it is handled properly as required
- Check every item after the process to ensure the fullest quality standard.
- Maintains the daily production report and submit to Supervisor at every end of the day.
- Cleans the lint trap compartment of the Dryer Machine before starting the operation and as often as required.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the assigned machinery and equipment all the time. Reports to supervisor any unusual function of the equipment at first notice.
- Maintains the appropriate required supplies of detergents and other chemicals. Initiates refills and requisition when necessary and follow up with the Supervisor to ensure appropriate stocks to use are available at any time.
- Performs the hand washing of delicate articles, whenever necessary.
- Ensures cleanliness of the whole area all the time.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Superior from time to time.
- Operates the equipment as per the established standard procedure.
- Presses all articles that need to be press according to the established procedures, ensuring the fullest standard quality.
- Scrutinize thoroughly every item for the quality of cleaning and check for any defects, damages, stains and missing or broken buttons that may have occurred in the washing process.
- Below standard washing quality and damages or stains should be set aside/reject for reprocessing and or rectification.
- Checks the resiliency of the padding regularly, making sure that it is workably soft as well as the controls and knobs are in working properly.
- Reports to Superior at first notice of any malfunction of the assigned equipment
- Maintains cleanliness of the area and the machine at all times.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Experience from a similar position or equivalent
Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Flexible and proactive
Creative as well as adventurous and fun-minded person
Strong interpersonal skills
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative
Outgoing, dynamic and sales focused
Interested and qualified candidates, kindly forward the detailed copy of your resume stating your current/expected salary and availability.
We thank you in advance for your application and should your application get shortlisted you will get to hear from us within 10 to 12 working days.
Thank you choosing Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Downtown, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.