Under the general guidance of the Spa Director, perform all duties and provide nail care services, such as manicure and pedicure, including applying artificial (acrylic/gel) nails and also Spa body and facial treatments.
As a Nail Stylist it is your responsibility to provide professional nail service, including facials and body treatments while using the standards established by ESPA.
- Provide nail care services such a manicure and pedicure, including applying artificial (acrylic/gel) nails
- One to two years in a public contact position, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand hotel
- Friendly, gracious and fun demeanor
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- To consistently perform all services using professional techniques
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Demonstrate, promote and sell spa/nail retail products; responsible for achieving retail sales
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests
- To ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectations
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision
- Well groomed appearance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; Arabic language is a bonus
- Relevant Nail services license and Beauty therapist Certificate
- A minimum experience of 2 years in the same position in a public contact position, preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand hotel
- Prior experience in the Middle East especially within the Hospitality industry is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities