Warwick Hotel Dubai Employment Opportunities!
Warwick International is an international luxury hotel company founded on the true spirit of hospitality. We are looking for experienced hotel staff who share our passion and commitment to service excellence to join our team. We believe our greatest asset and the key to our success is our people.
At Warwick International Hotels, we are interested in people with a strong customer service focus, creativity, initiative, innovation and talent. We truly believe that our people should complement a guest’s hotel experience not only by meeting, but by exceeding their expectations.
Come join the Warwick team of professional and experienced members. We have exciting career opportunities in the departments listed below:
Should there be anything else that you require, feel free to contact us.
Full job details
Food & Beverage, Banqueting Manager, Bar Manager, Bartender, Butler, Conference Manager, Food & Beverage Director, Food & Beverage Manager, Food & Beverage Steward, Food & Beverage Waiter, Restaurant Manager, Sommelier
We are searching for Hostess to join our dynamic Food & Beverage Team.
Purpose or scope of the position:
To consistently achieve the service and product delivery standards with a high degree of client care and service at all times.
• To greet guests/members with a courteous and professional manner at all times.
• To answer the telephone in a professional and courteous manner.
• To be informative towards Guests/Members, providing them with details of up and coming activities.
• To control and monitor the reservation system of the restaurant
• To carry out a variety of reception related tasks, i.e. typing, keeping records/logbooks.
• To report for duty 5 minutes before time, clean and tidy and wearing the correct uniform as per the standard of performance manual
• To strive to anticipate client needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance client satisfaction
• To be flexible in assisting around different areas of the hotel in response to business and client needs
• To perform all tasks to a consistent standard as detailed with the department standard of performance manual, and to promote within Hotel and Brand key Standards
• To attend daily briefing sessions and Hotel/Departmental meetings when required
• To attend training sessions and meeting when required and to operate in line with the training or information received
• To demonstrate a pride in workplace and a high level of commitment
• To allocate sections, in the absence of the Supervisor, before commencement of shift according to projected business.
• Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
• Provides guests of the restaurant with accurate invoices at the end of the meal.
Planning and Organizing
Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System
Ensure that all cash takings are taken accurately and accounted for at the end of every shift.
Internal: Effective communication skills, ability to motivate a team and lead by example
External: Ambassador for the hotel at all times in promoting the facility, networking and relationship building in the local and international communities.
• In control and monitors number of covers of the restaurant and make sure that she gets back to the guest and discuss their experience and encourage the guest to come back and visit the restaurant again.
• To positively contribute to the sales activities within your department/hotel and maximize sales opportunities and to be knowledgeable of company products
• To keep wastage to a minimum and be vigilant in reducing expenditure
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position or 1 year experience Hostess with in the 5 star hospitality industries.
• Sanitation training
• People skills and effective people management
To also perform other duties as per the instructions of Managers and Supervisors as requested.
To apply, please email your CV with photo by clicking the 'apply now'
Priority will be given to candidates with previous hotel pre-opening experience and currently residing in Dubai. Please note that due to the volume of applications, only candidates who have been selected for interviews will be contacted.
Warwick Hotel Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road near the Financial Centre Metro station.