Warwick Hotel Dubai Employment Opportunities!
Warwick International is an international luxury hotel company founded on the true spirit of hospitality. We are looking for experienced hotel staff who share our passion and commitment to service excellence to join our team. We believe our greatest asset and the key to our success is our people.
At Warwick International Hotels, we are interested in people with a strong customer service focus, creativity, initiative, innovation and talent. We truly believe that our people should complement a guest’s hotel experience not only by meeting, but by exceeding their expectations.
Come join the Warwick team of professional and experienced members. We have exciting career opportunities in the departments listed below:
Should there be anything else that you require, feel free to contact us.
Director of Sales
Full job details
Sales & Marketing, Sales Director
This position is accountable for generating budgeted room nights and/or revenue on an established account base through personal selling and through the management of at least 1 direct report.
This position is the first line supervisory position within the sales organization. It is responsible for the training, development and performance of the direct reporting personnel. When applicable, it acts for the Director of Sales & Marketing in his/her absence. It assists in making operational decisions on business within broad parameters.
1) SALES ACTIVITIES
• Exceeds personal sales goals as well as segment goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• Responsible for direct report’s achievement of individual goals
• Solicits group, transient and/or banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
• Responsible for achievement of objectives, as outlined in the market team’s action plans
• Identifies prospective customers and establishes revenue goals for existing key accounts and key prospects within their specific market segment
• Contracts room nights and reviews team member’s contracts, considering the number of rooms, average rate and total revenue objectives of the hotel
• Oversees ongoing communication for market between property and the global sales network
• Participates in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
• Maintains positive relationships with all guests, vendors, colleagues and global sales network
2) SALES ADMINISTRATION
• Maintains account, contact, activity and business details within Opera S&C according to Warwick standards
• Ensures delivery of expected guest service through follow up and coordination with other hotel departments
• Manages referral response system and tracking of definite business - both inbound and outbound
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as required
• Assists in the preparation and re-forecasting of hotel revenue objectives and compilation of market intelligence
• Champions sales technology systems and standards
• Involved in setting individual room revenue and/or room night goals
• Involved in alerting team of Distant Early Warning (DEW) signals
• Assists with development and/implementation of annual budget and marketing plan
• Improves communication through attendance at weekly revenue management, rate strategy meetings and regularly scheduled Sales Departmental meetings
3) HUMAN RESOURCE SCOPE
• Provides ongoing sales direction to direct reports by conducting a minimum of two coaching calls on a monthly basis in order to review skills, knowledge, techniques and Performance Management Goals (REACH)
• Reviews sales shop calls with individual managers
• Develops, energizes and leads a motivated, competent and cohesive team through the implementation of approved Sales reward & recognition programs and HR performance management programs
• Keeps a constant focus on identification of hi-potential colleagues and succession planning opportunities and needs
• Oversees administrative colleague’s workload
• Actively participates in prescribed sales training
4) OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participates in Hotel Manager on Duty program, if required
• Other duties, as assigned
• Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management degree or diploma
• Six years of hotel sales experience, having had varied market mix experience
• Has established relationships with key industry contacts in the market segment
• Supervisory experience an asset
• Microsoft Office suite of software literacy an asset
• Opera Sales & catering knowledge an asset
To also perform other duties as per the instructions of Director of Sales & Marketing as requested.
To apply, please email your CV with photo by clicking the 'apply now'
Priority will be given to candidates with previous hotel pre-opening experience and currently residing in Dubai. Please note that due to the volume of applications, only candidates who have been selected for interviews will be contacted.
Warwick Hotel Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road near the Financial Centre Metro station.