Director of Operations - Luxury 5 Star Spa & Wellness Resort - Malaysia
- Luxury Spa and Wellness Resort in Malaysia
- Salary: US$48,000 + Live-in Accommodation
- Single or Married candidates (no children)
- Candidate must showcase passion for Food & Beverage, Excellent Organisational Skills, good Rooms division understanding & overall property Administration Awareness
- Previous Asian work experience in 5 star properties will be highly regarded
- Understanding of Organic Resorts and Spa would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and French and other languages will be an advantage
- Experience dealing with Royalty, Ministers, Celebrities, VIP's
Our client is managing a luxury resort in Malaysia. The resort is well-established and offers exquisite accommodation, wellness, banqueting and food and beverage services. To manage the overall operations of this resort, we are now searching for a highly motivated and a very experienced Director of Operations.
This career oriented position will focus on all operational activities including the financial performance of each business unit and will make you the driver of service excellence. Responsibilities will include the training and coaching of your workforce and the effective organisation and management of the multiple outlets, focus on delivering superior health and wellness service as well as the luxurious accommodation facilities and other public areas.
You will enjoy a hands-on management role, where you can lead your team to exceptional standards. You will work well as part of a busy team and will have the skills and abilities to work in a multicultural environment.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in operations with at least 5 years in leading the overall hotel/resort operations with special focus on spa, F&B and rooms
- Must have background in organizing and managing high-profile banquets/functions
- Capable of managing 100+ staff
- Very social personality who likes to greet/meet guests
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Must be able to significantly contribute towards achieving KPIs and set goals
- Should have a sound knowledge on Sales and Marketing
- Able to train and coach the workforce and lead by example
- Capable enough to work on cost control, budgets and supervise other required details of the department’s financial records
- Showcase clear emphasis on quality and maintain excellent guest services at all times
For more information, please contact Martin Carpenter on firstname.lastname@example.org