CELEBRITY PRIVATE CHEF - CAIRO - MUST BE FAMALE
Our Client is a recognised International Arabic Celebrity who is need of an highly effective FEMALE PRIVATE CHEF. Based in a modern developed area of Cairo our client travels frequently and therefore the job will entail many logistical challenges, requiring a candidate of the highest calibre, who enjoys finding solutions to the most difficult challenges. Ideally this a five star luxury background, or luxury private homes background.
The Private Chef will organise meals to suit the lady’s social and personal diary, organising events, small parties and to be the eyes and ears helping to manage her homes and her staffing,
Single or shared accommodation, depending on what the candidates request. We see the candidate being an enthusiastic and confident member of this household, We seek a candidate who is efficient, has discretion, is flexible, tenacious, assertive, diplomatic, self-starter, self-motivated, organised, proactive and a great communicator.
Role General Responsibilities
The Chef will have the responsibility of the day-to-day running of the Employers Kitchens and occasional travelling with the client might be required.
Lots of entertaining with lunches, dinners and cocktail parties in accordance with a celebrity lifestyle.
You will be based primarily at the main home in Cairo and also travel to the other residences if entertaining is necessary.
Profile of client: High profile renowned Celebrity with global business interests.
Outline of Key Responsibilities
The client has a personal trainer and is seeking a lot of focus on healthy eating. We seek a chef who is skilled at cooking quality simplistic healthy but well presented home cooking, so we are looking for culinary strengths in experience in healthy Asian, European, Italian, Mediterranean cuisines and occasional Arabic specialities possibly vegetarian options and alternatives to meats dishes and someone who can develop a list of preferences.
Knowledge of pastry and baking
Occasional entertaining of family members
Good knowledge and training in Hygiene, COSHH and HACCP
Good communication skills,
High Quality food awareness
Candidate Requirements, Skills and Traits
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Private Chef
- Michelin experience
- Experience of working for high net worth and high profile individuals
- Used to travelling and able to adapt to new situations and maintain service levels
- Excellent timekeeping, flexibility and attention to detail
- Diplomatic and capable of maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as being a team player.
- You will use discretion at all times and have a respectful attitude towards the principals and their property.
- Be flexible and available for the requirements of the principal and visitors.
- Have excellent presentation skills and be immaculately-presented person.
- You will have a high level of energy and passion for the role.
An excellent salary of up to Euros 7,000 a month negotiable (paid every month) is on offer.
Accommodation, All medical and insurance cover
Interviews will be held in London. Start date: Immediate
Please submit your CV with a headshot photo, 3 written references and your salary expectations to email@example.com