Director of Marketing
Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
The St Regis Abu Dhabi provides easy access to everything that this incredible city has to offer. In the heart of the business and cultural districts the hotel is a short distance from the magnificent Abu Dhabi Mosque, the city's many shopping malls, golf courses, museums and major attractions, including the incredible Formula One Grand Prix circuit and Ferrari World on Yas Island. The hotel comprises 283 fabulously appointed guest rooms including 55 suites, most of which have incredible views of both the Arabian Gulf and the city of Abu Dhabi, the one of a kind Bridge suite between the two Nation Towers is quite simply breathtaking. Each room and suite will be serviced by the celebrated St Regis Butlers who will provide ever-present yet unobtrusive attention to detail, while attending to each request with discreet precision.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Infusing all brand passion points and key differentiators, and implement market specific strategies in the areas of: 1). Online marketing & social media 2). Event marketing / programming / client events 3). Brand activation 4). Sales support 5). Promotion & activating outlets to local scene 6). Loyalty program activation and awareness 7). Public relations, locally, national and globally
8). Partnership marketing 9). Advertisement
• Attracting both local scenes as well as establish global awareness and hotel/brand loyalty from partners, press, guests, and customers.
• Represent the St. Regis brand with internal stakeholders and hotel management team
• Be ahead of the pack in social media activity, initiatives and exposure.
• Continuously on the look- out for PR opportunities with significant exposure
• Take responsibility for the delivery of the annual Marketing Planning process for the hotel and follow-up on the required budgetary guidelines.
• Deliver specific hotel marketing projects such as direct marketing, production of sales collateral and advertising campaigns.
• Ensure all hotel services deliver consistently uncompromising experiences for the St. Regis guest
Previous experience in 5* Luxury hotel and minimum 3 years experience as a Director of Marketing is preferred.