Store Manager - Starbucks - Andalusia Drive Thru
As a Store Manager for one of our most recognisable brands, you will provide the Starbucks 'service experience' consistently for all customers, and ensure that they receive the highest quality product possible. You will also ensure that all company policies, store operating standards and procedures are communicated effectively to partners and are maintained and consistently followed.
Your other duties will include:
* Maintaining store appearance and equipment to the highest possible standards
* Following safety and security guidelines to create and maintain the safest environment possible for partners and customers
* Organising work throughout the store to deliver efficient, speedy customer service and profitable operation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
* Proven store management experience
* Food retail management experience
* Excellent English skills
* Good numerical, analytical, interpersonal and networking skills
* The ability to develop and motivate a team.
About the Brand: From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brings a feeling of connection. Starbucks coffee houses have become a beacon for coffee lovers everywhere because they know they can count on genuine service, an inviting atmosphere and a superb cup of expertly roasted and richly brewed coffee every time. It's not unusual to see people coming to Starbucks to chat, meet up or even work. Starbucks is a neighborhood gathering place, a part of the daily routine - and we couldn't be happier about it. Get to know us and you'll see: we are so much more than what we brew. Starbucks prides itself on its people, or 'partners' as we call them. We strive to develop each partner to achieve their career goals, whether this is to become a district manager, Coffee Master or work within one of our Head Office functions.
About Us: As part of one of the world's leading retail franchise companies, Alshaya Trading Co. W.L.L. operates 40 of the world's most recognised retail brands in Bahrain including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Topshop, P.F. Chang's, Pinkberry, Asha's, Boots, M.A.C and Pottery Barn. With over 90 stores, we are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join our team.