Painter/Mason - Wyndham Dubai Marina, UAE
At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Dubai and other cities, the company employs approximately 9,000 associates worldwide.<br /> From the upper-upscale offerings of its Wyndham Grand® brand, to the distinctly comfortable and familiar properties of its globally recognized Days Inn®, Super 8®, Ramada®, Baymont Inns and Suite®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, Tryp by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts,&nbsp;Microtel Inn &amp; Suites by Wyndham®&nbsp;and Howard Johnson®brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an upscale, full-service brand located in key business and vacation destinations around the world. It offers the comfort and amenities you would expect in a world-class hotel, including beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully detailed guestrooms and distinct dining options. Business locations feature well-designed meeting space flexible enough to accommodate anything from an executive board meeting to a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centers
When it comes to location, Wyndham Dubai Marina, will take your breath away. Surrounded by the reflective waters of Dubai Marina. The hotel is just a few minutes away from&nbsp;'The Walk' at Jumeirah Beach, a hugely popular expansive stretch of beachside cafes, restaurants and shops.
This position is responsible to maintain all painting/mason related job. The responsibilities include to observe a safe working practice in carrying out the required duties and ensure that instructions specified by technical advisor are always in line with Wyndham standards and according to professional, safe engineering principles
- To receive and follow day to day maintenance call given by Maintenance Manager
- Report the summary of job carried out in guest rooms and common areas including material used.
- To prepare the surface ready for application of paint such as sanding, filling, joint repair and re cleaning work
- To carry out all types of painting work such as application of water base, oil base epoxy paints and top coat paints.
- In addition to carry out spray paint for wood stains to apply on furniture, cabinets and doors in case availability of proper location
- Proper application of primer for various surface finishing, color combination and lacquer paints
- Proper application on gypsum, cemented, wooden, blocks, etc.
- Provide assistants to the team whenever requested, for any issues to complete project in a smooth and safe manner
- Contribute to guest satisfaction standard by ensuring that technical support services are quickly address. Ensuring first the safety and comfort of guest
- Ensure the quality of all completed tasks by both internal and external contracted staff are adhered to the standard of good engineering practice
- At least 2 years professional experience as a painter/mason required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team