AC Technician - Wyndham Dubai Marina, UAE
At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Dubai and other cities, the company employs approximately 9,000 associates worldwide.From the upper-upscale offerings of its Wyndham Grand® brand, to the distinctly comfortable and familiar properties of its globally recognized Days Inn®, Super 8®, Ramada®, Baymont Inns and Suite®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, Tryp by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts,& Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®& Howard Johnson®brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an upscale, full-service brand located in key business and vacation destinations around the world. It offers the comfort and amenities you would expect in a world-class hotel, including beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully detailed guestrooms and distinct dining options. Business locations feature well-designed meeting space flexible enough to accommodate anything from an executive board meeting to a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centers
When it comes to location, Wyndham Dubai Marina, will take your breath away. Surrounded by the reflective waters of Dubai Marina. The hotel is just a few minutes away from 'The Walk' at Jumeirah Beach, a hugely popular expansive stretch of beach side cafes, restaurants and shops.
The AC Technician is responsible for performing all duties associated with guest room, public space and meeting room AC repair and maintenance. In addition to these duties, the AC Technician will perform duties associated with general hotel maintanance calls from guests and meeting clients, as well as repair and maintenance of other hotel equipment.
- Make repairs to hotel air conditioning system: change filters, clean coils, replace motors.
- Maintenance, repair, and installation of AC systems and equipment for the hotel.
- Servicing, rebuilding, troubleshooting, cleaning, modifying and operating AC, refrigeration, controls, equipment and related systems.
- Responding to quick calls and service as needed for air conditioning, cooler, freezers and hood systems.
- Providing complete and constant operational capabilities of all equipment and systems related to AC.
- Performing preventative maintenance, cleaning, and replacing supply and return air vents, maintaining insulation repairs on ducts and chilled water lines.
- Take required readings on equipment.
- Test cooling tower and record readings.
- Understand and be able to read blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Trace and repair all types of water lines.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Provide proper documents for ordering parts as needed for equipment.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records.
- Maintaining hotel issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- A diploma, certificate or vocational training in Air conditioning and refrigeration is preferred.
- Professional experience (2-3years) as an AC Technician/Generator in the hospitality field is required.