Plumber - Wyndham Dubai Marina, UAE
At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Dubai and other cities, the company employs approximately 9,000 associates worldwide.From the upper-upscale offerings of its Wyndham Grand® brand, to the distinctly comfortable and familiar properties of its globally recognized Days Inn®, Super 8®, Ramada®, Baymont Inns and Suite®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, Tryp by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts,& Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®& Howard Johnson®brands, Wyndham Hotel Group prides itself on providing guests and franchisees with exceptional customer service, great value and the most lodging choices around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is an upscale, full-service brand located in key business and vacation destinations around the world. It offers the comfort and amenities you would expect in a world-class hotel, including beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully detailed guestrooms and distinct dining options. Business locations feature well-designed meeting space flexible enough to accommodate anything from an executive board meeting to a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centers
When it comes to location, Wyndham Dubai Marina, will take your breath away. Surrounded by the reflective waters of Dubai Marina. The hotel is just a few minutes away from 'The Walk' at Jumeirah Beach, a hugely popular expansive stretch of beach side cafes, restaurants and shops.
The Plumber will be responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, ligned, supported and graded.
- Maintain all building codes, installation requirements and relevant legislation.
- Install, repair and maintain water treatment equipment, piping and controls.
- Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets.
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- Prepares documentation for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
- Responds to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Perform other related duties as required.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
- At least 2 years professional experience as a plumber required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team