Commis Chef- Auris Plaza
Minimum 1 years’ experience in a 4/5 star hotel as a Commis
- Job Description: To prepare all food items in his respective kitchen section in accordance with established recipe cards and methods. To follow standard photographs if any.
- To ensure food preparations are visually attractive and appealing
- To prepare section mise-en-place daily.
- To assist his supervisor in ensuring production level in all outlets are consistent with the needs of the hotel.
- To assist in ensuring portion control policy is adhered to properly.
- To make sure that all outlets are supplied with their requirements as requested.
- To arrange set up of buffets in banquets and other functions.
- To ensure that his section is kept clean and orderly at all times
- To ensure that all equipment is handled correctly and properly maintained.
- To adapt the “clear as you go” method of working
- To comply with the Auris Plaza Hygiene and sanitation standards
- To ensure all walk in, reach in and deep freezers are clean and all food items are properly stored in a “First in First out” basis.
- To comply with the hotels health and safety policy
- To adopt the customer comes first motto