Reception Agent (Saudi Only)
Full job details
“a passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissotel Makkah description :
Swissotel Makkah is Swissotel’s first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1487 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel Makkah is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissotel Makkah is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business centre. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Housekeeping team as
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
• To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• To greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed
• To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
• To respond to each Guest who approaches the Reception Desk
• To drive rate through up-selling room brands
• To follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• To follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a well organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
• Previous customer related experience preferred
• Previous PMS experience an asset
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
• Must be able to type 25 words per minute
• Must possess a professional presentation
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Closing Date : 19.Oct.2016, 3:59:00 AM Job Number: SMK00414