Food & Beverage - Hostess
Full job details
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Minibar Attendant you are responsible to provide basic support and service task, aiming for the highest possible customer satisfaction and the role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Perform task as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty schedule
- Perform task in close cooperation with the Room Service / Guest Relation / Front Office and other key service departments
- Perform all duties related to the mini bar operation and relieve the Supervisor during his / her absence
- Work within the team to prepare all mise en place according to 24 hours service requirements
- Ensure proper appearance and grooming while on duty
- Answer the Room Service telephones, if and when required
- Good knowledge of the Room Service menu in order to answer guests’ queries
- Be familiar with all relevant issues concerning the Room Service
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate Supervisor
- Keep all occupancy information containing documents under close cover during the work on the floors
- Attend regular training session in line with the departmental SOP’s
- Familiar with the company’s internal policies and safety procedures.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a vocational training in food and beverage with preferable previous experiences in a similar role. Good English communication skills are essentials. Computer knowledge and additional language skills are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ individual with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job