Rooms - Assistant Club Lounge Manager
Full job details
Supports the supervision of the day-to-day operation of the club lounge. Strives to continually improve hospitality and employee engagement. Documents and works to resolve any guest concerns or club lounge incidents. Answers guest questions and directs guests within the club lounge. Maintains condition of the club lounge and orders supplies and equipment.
Education and Experience
• 4-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major and 1 year experience in a similar leadership role.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Operations and Management of the Club Lounge
• Verifies that all company standards are being maintained in each area of the club lounge.
• Supports the supervision of the day-to-day operation of the club lounge.
• Supports all areas of club lounge operations.
• Orders necessary supplies and verifies workers have supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms necessary to do their jobs.
• Maintains working condition of club lounge equipment.
• Understands night audit procedures and being able to comprehend and utilize reports as necessary.
• Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
• Provides a safe working environment in compliance with OSHA/MSDS.
• Coordinates with Food and Beverage to support lounge operations.
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
Supporting the Management and Development of Club Lounge Team
• Extends professionalism and courtesy to Club Lounge Team at all times.
• Stays readily available/approachable for all employees
• Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
• Assists in employee scheduling against guest and hours/occupied room goals.
• Solicits feedback for continuous improvement.
Managing the Guest Experience
• Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
• Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
• Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns
• Strives to continually improve guest and employee engagement.
• Answers guest questions and directs guests within the club lounge.
• Assists coordinates customer group requests.
• Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
• Assists Club Lounge Team in understanding guests’ ever-changing needs and expectations, and how to exceed them.
Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Assists in training staff and monitors adherence to all relevant policies and procedures.
• Monitors daily shift operations and supports compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
• Assists in providing relevant training to employees