Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To transfer daily city ledger data from Front Office system to Back Office Accounts Receivable module, verify the total transfer with city ledger folios and ensure that all the supporting documents such as charge slips and LPOs are attached.
- To prepare invoices, obtain Director of Finance signature and send the original with all the supported documents to the client and keep a copy of the full set in the client file.
- To provide a safe keeping, including proper storage and access, for all contracts, leases and other financial records.
- To assist in enforcing and establishing adequate credit controls as documented in the Hotel Credit Policy.
- To check and verify credit card transfer with purchases slips and credit card reconciliation summary prepared by the Night Auditor as well as calculate the commission of the credit cards payments.
- To issue receipts for cash and cheques received from customers and credit card payments received directly to the bank.
- To hand over all cash receipts to the General Cashier with receipt copy.
- To prepare a City Ledger Collection summary and a credit Card Collection Summary to all the payments made by cash or cheques or credit card respectively and hand them over to the General Cashier together with the paid invoices.
- To post all payments in A/R system.
- To assist in maintaining and preparing accurate and timely financial and operating information with emphasis on the Aged Trial Balance.
- To prepare and give Staff city ledger summary to the paymaster on the 25th of each month.
- To maintain all barter accounts and prepare an updated summary.
- To perform related duties and special projects as required.