About Murwab Hotel Group
Established in 2015, Murwab Hotel Group is Katara Hospitality’s standalone operating division which manages an international collection of boutiques upscale hotels and brands offering contemporary hospitality steeped in cultural heritage.
The Murwab Hotel group currently manages properties under its three main areas of business: Murwab Hotels, The Bürgenstock Selection as well as a collection of independent non-branded upscale properties.
Murwab Hotels is a contemporary collection of stylish upscale hotels that offer dynamic and engaging hospitality. Murwab Hotels connect with local culture and traditions to offer truly authentic experiences.
About Simaisma, a Murwab Resort
Located 30 minutes north of Doha, this luxurious resort made of 52 spacious villas is spread across 1365m2 of oceanfront and with direct access to the beach. The resort features scenic two-, three-, and four-bedroom villas, a world-renowned spa, and authentic cuisines.
- To be fully familiar with Simaisma Service Delivery Standards and the Quality Assurance Audit and to follow these standards of service as they apply to the House Keeping Department.
- Follow Simaisma Service Delivery Standards operating standards at any time, in Housekeeping.
- To have a complete understanding of Simaisma Resort-Team Member’s Handbook and to adhere to the rules and regulations of the Resort.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times by adhering to Simaisma Resort.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the resort’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Need be provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Make sure to deliver Guest Request within the time frame.
- To report to work punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag at all times.
- Make sure handles the Guest inquiries and complain in accordance with Resort
- To guide and train all Housekeeping Team Members on a need to basis, observe work practices make recommendation to the Executive Housekeeper regarding further training.
- To show respect to the Guest and Team Members at all times.
- Complete any special assignments or guest requests as required.
- To be willing and responsible to perform any duties as designated by Management.
- Make sure all the Guest areas and back of the house areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- To ensure safe work practices, correct handling of chemicals is adhered by all team members.
- To be fully versed with guest supply set up and layout of Public Areas.
- To assist with guest request, VIP and special set up.
- To maintain good communication and team spirit through the Housekeeping Department.